Friday, June 19, 2009

15 months old already!



Well my precious little man turned 15 months old on June 4th and I still can't believe how blessed I am to have this little person in my life. I just wanted to share a couple recent pictures of him with you. Also to keep things up to date he is 22 lbs. and 30 inches as of his 15 month check-up. He is a little behind statistically but the doc said he is right on track and is doing very well. He showed off a little for him at his check-up so I was very proud :) He has a much larger vocabulary these days too. His favorite word right now is ball. He has recently learned thank you and he also knows how to say "please" in sign language. I'm working on the sign for "more", which will be much better than grunting and whining when he needs for more food and drink :) Hope everyone has a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. He's so cute Kara!! Can't believe he's 15 months, man how time flys! You have a precious family!!

    ReplyDelete