Sunday, December 13, 2009

Patrick's wedding

I seem to always start my blogs with "it's been a while since my last blog" and it really has this time. A lot has been going on, but I will try my hardest to catch up this week. It will only get worse with all the holiday activities we have had lately. Like I mentioned in my last post, my brother got married on October 31st, so I'm going to start off with that.
The ceremony was really sweet and we had so much fun at the reception. Mark kept us busy and we got to visit with our family. The boys got changed into their Halloween costumes and looked absolutely precious!



My nephew, Aiden



My crazy little Mark



My little brother and I




The Adams family...Mark was very sleepy!


My world!




























































No comments:

Post a Comment