Sunday, June 13, 2010

Here we go again!




Well I've been on a blogging strike, but not a purpose. Life has been crazy lately! I have a toddler who keeps me very busy and oh now I'M PREGNANT!


It was a total surprise for us, but now we are completely thrilled! I haven't enjoyed being nauseous, but other that I'm doing great. We are due sometime in January. We will know a definite date when I have my first ultrasound. I'm 8 weeks and glowing. Mark has been so sweet, and he says he wants a sister :) I didn't brainwash him or anything. He decided it all on his own. I know he will be a wonderful big brother!

3 comments:

  1. AHHH! Congratulations! I'm so happy for you.
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY!!!!! CONGRATS Karah! I am so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Karah! That is so exciting!

    ReplyDelete