Monday, April 25, 2011

Easter 2011

We had a wonderful Easter!  It was the first big holiday we have celebrated as a family of 4!  Alyssah was too little to really do any Easter activities, but she looked super cute in her Easter dress!  Mark really enjoyed hunting eggs, and he did a really good job!  Sunday morning we went to church with Chris' family and had lunch at my Grandparents (Mom's side).  We hunted eggs at my grandparents and then went to Chris' family's house to visit before we headed back to Auburn.  I loved our whole weekend, but I'll post on the rest later.  Hope everyone enjoyed their Easter!  I love celebrating my Savior, the one and only risen King!

The Easter bunny stopped by ;)

my babies with their goodies

our little family

with my beautiful blessings!

big boy found a lot of eggs!



my 1st Easter!

I know I'm cute :)


Jesus said to her, "I am the resurrection and the life. Whoever believes in me, though he die, yet shall he live, and everyone who lives and believes in me shall never die. Do you believe this?"
                                     John 11:25-26, ESV



No comments:

Post a Comment