Tuesday, May 24, 2011

4 months old!

4 months old!  I don't know where the time has gone...  Alyssah just keeps getting more and more beautiful and fun :)  She is now a whopping 13 lbs. and 24.25 inches.  She is wearing size 2 diapers now and 3-6 months clothes for the most part.  She is the best baby and always has a smile on her face.  Her sweet little laugh will brighten any bad day!  She did pretty good with her shots yesterday, but is having a rough time today.  Daycare called me to come get her early today b/c she had a fever of 102!  She's doing ok now just fussy.  I called the doctor and the nurse said to just keep an eye on her...I may be taking her tomorrow!  Here are her 4 month pics taken at home.  I wanted to do some of her sleeping.  She looks so peaceful and just gorgeous!








No comments:

Post a Comment