Tuesday, June 28, 2011

5 months old!

Every month I feel like I just wrote about the previous month yesterday...5 months old!  My sweet daughter is 5 months old and is really starting to show her personality.  She got her 1st tooth on the 06/23.  Her second one looks like it will popping up any day!  She also weighs 16 lbs now...WOW!  She gained 3 lbs in a month :)  She's a very good eater!  Alyssah adores her brother more and more every day.  I picked them up from school today, and she just laughed at him for the 1st 10 minutes they were together.  It was a full laugh-out-loud-uncontrollably laugh too.  SO cute!  She is still in size 2 diapers and 3-6 months clothes, some 6 months clothes.  She is trying so hard to sit-up on her own too.  She can for a sec or 2 then falls forward.  It won't be long though.  Here are a few pictures of A recently.

She loves her Daddy!

Happy 5 months :)

my sweet blessings :)

1 comment:

  1. She is beautiful Karah! I know what you mean... the time flies by!

    ReplyDelete