Sunday, March 4, 2012

4 years old...

Today is my awesome little boy's 4th birthday!  I'm so thankful for Mark's sweet spirit.  He has been a blessing and joy. I'm honored to be his mom.  He is a wonderful big brother to Alyssah.  He has been so protective and loving to her since she can home and joined our little family.  I'm very thankful he made that transition well ;)  I look forward to watching him grow into a young man.  He is so smart and loves learning new things.  He enjoys school and loves being with his friends.  He moved classes at church today, and liked that he went to the "big room"!
We are having his birthday party next weekend, and I will post those pics later.  We are enjoying a day at home today :)  God is good!  I'm so grateful for my blessings!
before school on Friday!  He celebrated with his friends at school by taking Rio to watch and having powdered donuts for snack :)

Sunday morning birthday breakfast (We had left over donuts from Friday ;) hehe)

sweet birthday boy

my handsome 4 year old :)

No comments:

Post a Comment