Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Easter bunny (sort of) and March birthdays (finally)

It seems April was somewhat of a blur for the Adams family!  I haven't been very good at keeping up with the blog world that's for sure ;)  Maybe I'll get better...
We decided to take the kids to see the Easter bunny the weekend of Easter while we were visiting friends in Columbus.  We had taken them in Auburn already, but I didn't want to buy the ridiculously over-priced, terrible pictures.  Why must they insist on using their cameras??  Anyway, the whole ordeal was a failure.  The line was crazy long and as soon as we got in line of course the bunny went to take his break. sigh.  So the Adams' just took a few pictures with the decorations and called it a day.  The hubs was very pleased to say the least ;)







While were in Columbus, we finally celebrated March birthdays in our group :)

cute cupcakes that my friend, Janine made
I loved that they were also festive for Easter :)

sweet friends


the girls :)

my friend Jill (in pink) is getting married in Sept. and she asked us to be bridesmaids!!



I am so very blessed!  I hope you are all having a wonderful week!

No comments:

Post a Comment