Sunday, October 28, 2012

Fall Fun!

Last weekend, the kids and I just needed to get out of the house and I didn't want to load them up and take them somewhere.  I just decided we would collect some of the thousands of acorns we have falling from all of our trees in the neighborhood.  They had a blast!  I don't know what it is but children love the satisfaction you get from collecting things.  I just like giving them something to keep them busy ;)  I love everything about this time of year.  It would be even better if Auburn was playing better, but I guess that's not really the most important thing about fall ;)  I just love all that this season brings: fun traditions, cooler weather, amazing beauty of God's creation, family time, thankfulness, reflection, and the beginning of the holiday season. Thank you Lord, God for your blessings!
Here are some fun shots of my babies :)  Oh yeah and my Alyssah got glasses!  Isn't she cute!? ;)






I could stare at her happy face all.day.




I just LOVE this sweet expression!



My heart overflows with thankfulness for these two!

No comments:

Post a Comment