Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Mark's Pre-K Graduation

Alyssah watching Mark.  She did great the whole time!
Mark had his Pre-K graduation ceremony on May 18, 2013.  We had a great day celebrating our sweet boy and seeing some of the things he and his classmates have learned this past year.  I'm thankful that many friends and our family could be there with us.  These are a few pictures that our friend Matthew took for us.  Thanks for making the day easier on me and bringing your camera! :)
Alyssah wasn't feeling the picture taking but at least we got these shots of us as a family :)  Love them!


Proud parents!


He is really looking forward to Kindergarten.  I'm a little nervous but excited for him to go to "big school". 


Here's to my smart, handsome, "cool", generous, loving, helpful, encouraging, loving, and fun 5 year old!  I look forward to all the things you will learn this next year and the things you will teach me as you continue to grow into the awesome little person you are.  I love you, my sweet Mark!

No comments:

Post a Comment