Thursday, March 20, 2014

Mark's 6th birthday party


We celebrated Mark's 6th birthday on the 1st with a Superman/Batman party at a local park.  I think the kids had a blast and it was perfect weather :)





Alyssah and I dressed like batman and did our nails black too :)



My sweet fam!  Love them :)



Mark with his buddy, Cameron and cousin, Aiden








After his party, he had his 1st baseball tryouts!


I brought some of the decorations home and put them up for his actual birthday.

all of his awesome gifts!  Thanks to everyone who came!

birthday morning :)


I took treats to school to celebrate with his classmates during lunch!


I was so happy I got to spend a little time with him at school on his birthday.  It was special!  I love being a Mommy :)

Here's to another year of watching you grow, my love!

No comments:

Post a Comment