Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Spring family pictures 2014

I adore these precious photos of our family and my sweet babies!  Amy Nabors, you are incredibly talented!  Thank you SO much!

They are even more special because these are the last pictures we will have taken in Auburn.  We have loved our time living here.  We have grown as a family, literally (Alyssah was born here) and spiritually.  Thankful that God brought us here and led us to our church family at Highlands.  I can't imagine what we would have done or where we would be without the many friends that we made through Highlands and our small groups!  I will miss each of you so, so much, and I love you even more!

Check out Amy's website, here.

*I narrowed them down as much as I could ;)





































No comments:

Post a Comment