Thursday, April 23, 2009

Easter weekend 2009

This picture sums up how our Easter turned out...AWFUL! I know one day he'll hate me for it...I'm such a mean Mommy ;)





Rose Hill Egg Hunt 2009



Sweet baby!





The Easter bunny came!











Easter afternoon. Egg hunt at Big Daddy and Mimzy's!








Mimzy helped me find lots of eggs :)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Saturday (11th) started out normal. We got up and went to the egg hunt at church. Little did I know Mark would soon start to feel bad. Mark and I ran a few errands and then went back home for him to take a nap. He didn't sleep very good, but I still didn't think anything of it. He had a cold so I thought it was just that. Well we went to hang out at Jessica and Buffy's later that night and he started burning up with fever. We got him home and he started to feel like he was getting cooler so we put him to bed to get some sleep. Well around 4:15 Sunday morning he woke us up screaming! I just knew by the way he was acting he had an ear infection. We put him in the tub to cool him off, but nothing seemed to be working. Finally around 7:00 he was at 99 degrees. We took him to the After Hours clinic and sure enough he had an ear infection in his left ear. After we left there we went to family Easter lunch. We missed church and he didn't get to wear his cute outfit, but he is going to wear it Sunday, so there will pictures coming. Anyway, back to the story. We went to eat and he finally ate a little bit of food. He hadn't wanted anything but milk and his fever was too high. He got tired of drinking juice! I helped hide eggs and with Mimzy's help Mark got to participate in his first egg hunt :) You could tell he didn't feel well, but he was interested in being outside and putting eggs in his basket. It was definitely an Easter I will never forget! Hope you all had a wonderful Easter with your families!

No comments:

Post a Comment