Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Welcome to the world...

On Thursday, April 2, 2009 my first nephew, Aiden Edward Barnes came into the world. He made his appearance at 6:01 PM (CST), weighed in at 7 lbs. 1 oz., and measured 19 inches long! He is so adorable :) These are from Thursday through the weekend. I took a lot more, but here are few for your enjoyment!



Waiting on their baby boy!



Proud new Mommy :)



Just born!



My Mom and brother with Aiden



3 generations of Barnes men



The Barnes kids with the newest addition



SO sweet!



The day he came home from the hospital.



New cousins :)

Our weekend was so much fun. I miss my brother a lot. I enjoyed getting to spend time with him and his wife Lacey. I'm so glad I got to be there for this special day in their lives. I'm excited I have a nephew to spoil and love. I love being an aunt. I'm also glad that Mark now has a boy cousin to play with. They are only a year and almost a month apart.
I can't wait to post pictures from Easter weekend. It will be Mark's 2nd Easter. He will actually get to hunt eggs and enjoy it this year. It's strange to think that last year he was only a few weeks old.

No comments:

Post a Comment