Thursday, October 29, 2009

Fall Festival

Oct. 23rd was a busy day for the Adams fam! The day started off with Mark's fall festival at his "school". It was supposed to be outside, but the weather did not want to cooperate so they had to move the games inside. The kids had a blast, esp. with the duck pool. I think it was a little too over their heads, but entertaining none-the-less.
Christopher also had his interview for Columbus Fire Dept. For those out there that knew about this thanks for all the prayers. We won't find out anything for a few more weeks, but we are hoping for the best. He really wants it and financially we NEED it! God is good and will come through if it's His will! The night ended with Mark's very first football game. We went to the Central/Smiths game. I went to Central High and Christopher went to Smiths, so we were rivals :) We had a blast and Mark really enjoyed taking it all in.
The following pics are from the fall festival. I have a few of Mark from the game that I will post later!




Mark and Mommy



Mark's friend Emily...she was a precious little flower.



Mark and his friends



My little puppy



Loving the pool



Playing a game

1 comment:

  1. Mark was a cute little puppy! I think she got it at Gymboree. I'll have to check to make sure, but I"m pretty sure that's were the outfit came from. It's adorable isn't it! Hope you're doing great!

    ReplyDelete