Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Pumpkin Party!

On Saturday, October 24, 2009 Christopher and I hosted our first pumpkin carving party! It was so much fun, and I was so glad our friends could come. Christopher made his now famous homemade chili and we had hot dogs and other treats to go along with it. A big thank you to everyone who helped out with the little extras for the party. It helped us out a lot :) I'm sure we will do this every year now. Yay for starting traditions!! I love having my own little family now b/c we can start new little traditions for the holidays. I have more to post, but for now here are the pictures from the party. Hope everyone is having a good Wednesday!




Mark and I wearing our Halloween shirts



Mark checking out the pumpkins



Sweet kisses from my little boy!



Gutting the pumpkins



My pumpkin with Mark's






All the pumpkins carved.



Pretty :)

1 comment:

  1. What a great idea!! I love that and looks like yall had a great time! Love the picture of Mark kissing you, too cute!! Background looks great too!

    ReplyDelete