Friday, February 19, 2010

Help!!

So I've already begun the process of planning my little boy's birthday party. I still cannot get over the fact that he is about to be 2. It's going to be weird saying I have a 2 year old... Anyway I can't decide between which of these cakes I want to do, so I need opinions :) I am doing a sheet cake for sure but that is all I know. Tell me which one you like and add any additional comments you might have! Thanks so much! Have a wonderful weekend. It's going to be beautiful!




I'm leaning more towards this one!





I like this one too though, without the clown! I'm not a clown fan at all!

2 comments:

  1. My favorite is the first option! I love the colors and the little track adds a lot. Both options are very cute though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the first one too! It just seems easier to see and looks adorable! :) Can't believe he's almost 2!!

    ReplyDelete