Sunday, January 31, 2010

We found it!

We found where we are going to live come August! The Village at Lakeside! It is close to the mall and pretty much in the middle of Auburn & Opelika, but it's technically in Auburn. We will be moving at the end of August to be closer to both of our jobs. This is a huge praise for us and I couldn't be more excited about it. Although now I will have to wait 6 months, but I'm sure it will go by really fast. I have already started trying to thin out our amount of stuff we have accumulated the few years we have lived in this apartment. I think Mark has surpassed us in possessions and he has only been alive 2 years (in March). More to come later!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for the post! I think I have had that soup before and it was yummy! It sounds like something I could do :) I will let you know how it turns out! Very exciting news about the move. Good luck! I know you guys are so excited. Oh and Mark is such a doll!

    ReplyDelete