Saturday, January 9, 2010

Santa Clause 2009

My Mom, my sis-in-law, my nephew, Mark and I went to see Santa on Dec. 5th this year. We went early b/c I was dying to take Mark, and I only had that weekend free to do it with work and other family obligations. I was afriad this year wouldn't be as easy as last year, but I had no idea it would be as bad as it was. I didn't actually get a pic of Mark with Santa, not even one where he is crying b/c he never got that close. He was holding on to the back of my shirt for dear life, crying at the top of his lungs protesting this yearly tradition. My nephew who is the same age Mark was last year did okay at first then as he sat there waiting to see if Mark would calm down for a combo pic, he started wailing. It was an experience we will never forget, esp. since we waited in line for an hour and a half. Maybe next year will be better?




Waiting in line



He got really bored...



Us with our boys...Aiden wouldn't stop staring at the beautiful poinsettia tree.



Poor Aiden



the whole gang minus my Mom who was taking the pic
(I would have at least worn something Christmas-y if I had known I was going to be in the pic.)

No comments:

Post a Comment