Tuesday, November 23, 2010

31 week check-up!

Well I continue to have excellent check-ups, and this week was right on track :)  I have gained 2 more lbs., a total of 18 lbs gained now!  I'm getting on out there, and gravity is not my friend most days, but I'm feeling pretty good overall.  Alyssah's heartbeat was 142, and belly is measuring perfectly.  I have been busy lately getting most of her clothes washed and ready for her.  I have already set aside most of the things I will be taking to the hospital for her too.  I know I'm early, but what's the point of putting them away when I'll be pulling them out in a few weeks anyway ;)  I'm getting very excited for my daughter's arrival.  It's so weird to say that still...  I still have some things to get for her, but it's coming together.  My friend and I still have to sew her bumper for her crib, but hopefully we can get that done before Christmas.  Life is starting to get a little chaotic with the holidays approaching!  I love it :)  Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment