Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Shutterfly's photo card promotion!

This year Shutterfly is doing a blog promotion for their photo cards.  All you have to do is blog about the promotion, talk about your favorite cards and you get 50 free!!  It's an awesome deal, plus they have some great designs.  I have been looking at several other sites, but Shutterfly has such a huge selection that I have found so many I like!  It's going to be so hard to choose. Click here to get started.

Our family is in the process of changing, and I wanted to document that this Christmas season.  Next Christmas we will have a little girl to add to our family photos.  One of our friends recently took pictures of us as a family and of just me and Mark.  This one is my favorite.  I wanted to select a card that I could use for several pictures.  This is the one I will most likely use, although there are others that I love.  Click here!



I also like this one. Click here to see!  This is an option if I only use 2 pictures.



And if I decide to just use one picture, I like this one.  I love how elegant this one is!  Click here!



And just because this one is fun... Click here!



Now that I have told you about this awesome opportunity, if you are interested here's the link :)
I hope all you bloggers out there take advantage of this wonderful opportunity.  It will help you out, and you will be getting a fabulous product.  I ordered a photo book from Shutterfly last year, and it turned out great.  Go here to see what they have and how to get started!
I'm getting very excited about Christmas, and I can't wait to order my cards!

No comments:

Post a Comment