Friday, December 10, 2010

33 weeks!

I can't believe that I'm already 33 weeks!  Time is flying by and I can barely keep up.  Work has been insane on top of trying to keep up with an energetic, wild little boy ;)  Auburn's success=huge business for us and right now people are loving some Auburn!  Who can blame them, right?!  Anyway I have been feeling drained by the end of the day, but really great considering how much I'm on my feet all day.  I have great luck, and I'm so grateful my body really was made to have babies!

My check-up this week was right on target.  My blood pressure was great, and I gained 4 lbs since my last visit. I have now gained a total of 22 lbs.  I gained 30 with Mark and will probably gain about the same or more with this pregnancy.  Alyssah's heartbeat was 127.  I go back to the doc on the 16th and then I start every week check-ups.

I am getting ready to meet my sweet baby girl!  Here is my belly shot for the week. I'm a few behind...

No comments:

Post a Comment