Thursday, December 16, 2010

34 weeks...

and feeling HUGE!  I had another check-up today and have now gained 24 lbs.  I gained 2 lbs since my last visit.  My blood pressure was a little higher than usual, but nothing too alarming for the nurse or doctor.  It was still close to textbook, so I guess that's good.  I'm still working and feeling pretty good.  My back has started to hurt more quickly since my belly is now huge, but I'm hanging in there.
I haven't taken a belly shot this week yet, but I'll post it later this weekend.

In other news, Mark is headed into the terrible 3's.  Did anyone else ever hear of that??  I know terrible 2's, but 3's?!  Geez...He's being more and more stubborn and opinionated.  He's a sweet boy, but sometimes he is so foul.  It's similar to being bi-polar in a way.  You never know which one you are going to get and it can change at anytime!  I'm hoping this stage passes quickly.  I keep telling myself it's just a stage, and he's trying to figure out how to further express himself about his feelings.  I also know he learns a lot of this behavior from the kids in his class.  I hope I can quickly change his behavior....Please someone tell me the 4's are much easier.  I need something to look forward to ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment