Friday, January 7, 2011

37 weeks...

Well I'm now 37 weeks and feeling oh so pregnant!  I went to the doctor on Wednesday, and there was no change since my last appointment.  I'm still dilated to 2 cm, but he said her head was very low!  I'm so glad that she is head down and ready.  I go back on Thursday, and we are going to talk about an induction date :)  I'm hoping to go on my own, but it will be nice to know I have the option.  I'm going to try to be very active this next week so that maybe little priss will decide to make her debut!  I have a lot to do still to get ready for her anyway ;)  

This week has been pretty laid back for us.  We are looking forward to Monday night and hoping Auburn brings home that championship trophy! We are going to have a low-key weekend also.  I'm hoping to get caught up on household chores so that everything will be nice and clean for our sweet new baby :)

Hope everyone has a great weekend!  War Eagle!

2 comments:

  1. Your belly is soooo cute! You look great and I know you are so ready!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable!! I hope she comes at the perfect time for you :-)

    ReplyDelete