Thursday, December 13, 2012

Our weird week!

mailing Christmas cards on Tuesday morning with Mommy :)

trying to cool down his fever...silly!

hanging out with his favorite furry friend :)

trees are so much prettier with presents under them!
We had a very interesting week.  Mark got sick at school Monday and actually threw-up on a little boy in his class.  Oops!  Later that night he started running a fever and it was high all day Tuesday.  Of course he was home with me, but we managed to get most of our Christmas cards mailed.  I'll post a pic here later in case you were missed...if you were I'm sorry!  Wednesday (yesterday) he was still pretty puny (sp?) so we were home then too.  After lunch he started getting some energy back and today he is at school.  I think he had a mild case of the flu.  He and Alyssah both had their flu shots about a month ago, so I guess that helped?  I tried to keep her away from him as much as possible.  She went to school those 2 days to stay away from the germs.  Hopefully she will be ok.

I got caught up on house work since I was home and got some presents wrapped.  Still have a few to buy and more to wrap, but it was a start ;)  I just looove Christmas!

Hope you are having a good week!

No comments:

Post a Comment