Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Thankful Tree


These aren't the best pictures b/c I took them with my phone but this is how our Thankful tree turned out.  I started this tradition last year but changed it a little.  I found this different way to do the tree and like it so much more.  Last year I did real twigs and hung the leaves, but you couldn't really read them, and I didn't have a good spot to put it.  The kids and I did a leaf a day in November for something we are thankful for.  We tried to include everyone, but there were only so many leaves.  Next year we may have to do 2 leaves a day ;)

The list consisted of (in no particular order):
-Jesus/God (although He was 1st and should be ;))
-Mommy
-Daddy
-Mark
-Alyssah
-Church of the Highlands
-Christmas (included our tree, lights, and Jesus' bday)
-Joo (Jill)
-Matt-Matt
-Mimzy
-Big Daddy
-Blake and Grace
-Aunt Brandi and Ariel
-Nana
-Paw-Paw
-toys
-our home
-heaven
-the Bible
-Lola
-Nay-Nay (Janine) and Dustin
-Easton
-Uncle Joe
-baby Joey
-Derik and K
-Jess
-Casey and Gracie
-school and friends
-food
-clothes

Hope you all had a blessed Thanksgiving and are enjoying the start of the Christmas season!  I know we are :)  Lots more updating to come from the Adams!  Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment