Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Fall fashion for little girls!

We've had a taste of fall weather around here the past week, but I'm so ready for it to stay for good!  I was just browsing pinterest today and saw some precious fall outfits for my sweet Alyssah.  I love that she already wants to pick out her clothes...sometimes ;)  It's fun, but also frustrating when she won't pick out anything at all and just stands there staring at her closet.  What will I do when she's a teen?!?




I'm not sure how she will do with hats or scarves this year either.  She doesn't really like wearing things on her head except her bows.  She's got to have a bow ;)  I created a monster by sticking those on her head since her first day on earth. lol  I love it though...she's definitely a Southern belle!

Hope you are getting some fall weather wherever you are you. Happy Wednesday :)



No comments:

Post a Comment