Sunday, October 13, 2013

Fall fun!

This weekend really started to feel like Fall here at the Adams'.  Friday night the kids and I had our regular movie night and made a banner to decorate with.  Alyssah is really into coloring right now, and Mark loves to do crafts.



Saturday we made our annual trip to the pumpkin patch.  We went to a different patch this year, and I loved it.  It was authentic and the kids had a blast just being outside in the dirt!  We went with some of our sweet friends from our small group too so it was just the perfect afternoon!

my loves!
Before we left for the patch to get more pumpkins! ha :)  We decorated these on Friday night during our craft time too.
Mark and his buddy, Cameron.  His Mommy got some really good pictures so I'll post more later!
playing in the corn and feeding the chickens
I am obsessed with these gorgeous sunflowers!
Hope you are enjoying Fall and all the festivities that go along with this amazing time of year.  Thankful for my family and friends to share it with :)  God is so good!  Have a blessed week!

No comments:

Post a Comment