Sunday, November 10, 2013

Saturday fun!

This weekend was laid back and much needed!  Friday night was spent at home, and Saturday I took the kids to Phenix City to see my parents. We stopped on the way to take a few pictures at my grandparents house.  Maw-Maw and Paw-Paw's house is so special to me.  So many of my childhood memories were made there.  I'm so sad it is almost sold.









For lunch, we went to Cracker Barrel.  We hung out on the porch and took pictures while we waited on a table. :)





We left Daddy at home to rest.  He wasn't feeling too well, but his rest seemed to help him feel better.  He's doing good today.  We have spent our Sunday cleaning and tonight we went to the first installment of our At the Movies series at Church of the Highlands.

Check out Churchofthehighlands.com for a campus near you.  You don't want to miss the next 3 weeks of this series.

Hope you all have a wonderful week!

No comments:

Post a Comment