Friday, December 6, 2013

Thankful tree 2013

"Give thanks to Him and praise His name!"
Psalm 100:4

We had a wonderful Thanksgiving this year with our families!  I will post pictures from Thanksgiving day in a separate post but I wanted to share our Thanksgiving tradition.  I blogged about doing this last year, but my kiddos and I had a lot of fun doing our thankful tree again this year.

The kids picked all the things/people, etc that we put on the leaves.  Of course, we could have had this tree full of leaves but we only did one per day ;)




 We are thankful for:
-God
-Jesus
-Holy Spirit
-Mommy
-Daddy
-Mark
-Alyssah
-Lola
-Nana and Paw-Paw
-the Creighton family
-school
-Mrs. Jackson (Mark's teacher)
-Church of the Highlands
-family
-friends
-leaves (this one made me smile)
-Mimzy and Big Daddy
-Blake and Grace
-Joo and Matt-Matt
-Jess
-GG (my heart turns to mush when my sweet boy thinks about my sweet Maw-Maw who is with Jesus)
-our hearts
-our home
-our van
-clothes
-AU football
-the Bible and Bible stories
-Tucker
-the pumpkin patch
-Ms. T (Lyssah's teacher)





No comments:

Post a Comment