Friday, February 21, 2014

Alyssah's 3rd birthday!

Alyssah celebrated her birthday a few days early at school with her friends! 
Helping Mommy make her cupcakes :)









Mimzy helping A blow out the candles :)

We are blessed with so many friends that love our girl!









We had a great time celebrating our little girl.  I can't believe she is 3...seems like we just brought her home.  She is becoming such a sweet little lady.  Very independent and full of questions!  She weighs 38.5 lbs and is 38 inches long.  She still likes to be cuddled and carried...which I love but my arms do not ;)  She is obsessed with all things girly...princesses, bows, jewelry, dresses, and finger nail polish.  Her favorite things are Rapunzel, Frozen, Minnie Mouse, and Tinkerbell.


Here's to my beautiful, adorable, kind-hearted, snuggly, huggable, cheerful, joyful, head-strong, loving, girly 3 year old princess!  I love you my sweet Alyssah Elaine.  What a wonderful blessing you are to me and your Daddy.  Your brother adores you as well.  You are the best surprise I've ever received :)

No comments:

Post a Comment