Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Mark's birthday survey

Mark is turning 6 next week on the 4th and his birthday party is Saturday.  I wanted to document him and his favorite things so I found some questions on pinterest and surveyed him.  I guessed most of his answers but it was still fun!

favorite color: blue
favorite movie: Avengers
favorite food: spaghetti
favorite dip: ranch
favorite fruit: apple
favorite sport: baseball
favorite animal: birds
favorite drink: Sprite
favorite subject/activity at school: centers
favorite song: Song of the Rescued (Highlands Worship)
favorite book: Alphabet book
favorite holiday: Christmas
favorite snack: yogurt
best friend(s) at school: Wyatt and Antonio
What do you want to be when you grow up? a Dad (be still my heart...)
place you want to visit: Disney World
What are three words that describe you? helper, kind, hard worker

I just love this age.  He's independent and a huge help to me with A (sometimes too much ;) ).  He's loving school and amazes me everyday with his kind heart.  I'm so thankful this boy was my first born.  He's easy-going and gives me so much grace.  He has my heart.  I fear when he starts dating....I'm probably not going to approve of any of the girls!  ha!

I love you my handsome, sweet, thoughtful, curious, caring, independent little (almost) 6 yr old fella.  You made me a Mother, and I will forever cherish you.  Thank you for being who you are and for being the best big brother.  Mommy, Daddy, and Alyssah love you the most!


No comments:

Post a Comment