Thursday, February 12, 2009

January 2009

I was thinking about what I wanted to blog on and decided that I should recap January because alot of things happened during this month. Well to bring in the New Year, Mark had his first stomach bug, which he kindly passed on to his Mommy. I literally thought I was dying. I guess I hadn't been sick in a while so I was a little dramatic about it ;). I won't go into details about either of us, but just know it wasn't good!
Our friends Daniel and Ashleigh got married on January 10th. It was a wonderful day despite the fact little one was cranky which made pictures difficult. We made it through. We were all in the wedding! Mark was in his first wedding before he was even a year old. Doesn't he look cute?? I was glad the family got dressed up and we got a few pictures.




The Stewart's and the Adams' (minus Mark)




Our little family




Close-up




Look out ladies....


Well on Jan. 7th Mark 1st clapped his hands and LOVES doing it! He is so proud of himself. It's precious :) On Jan. 15th he 1st used a sippee cup all day at daycare! He hasn't used a bottle since, and I love not having to wash tons of bottles. I only use them to mix his formula and then I pour it in a cup. Now here's the biggest first for the month...on Jan. 17th Mark took his FIRST STEPS :) He hasn't walked too much since without his little push toy, but still he walked a few steps! I was so proud of him :)



Another important event happened in January. On Jan. 19th Ian James Liggin entered the world. Fred and Alison are proud parents of an adorable little baby boy! I can't wait to meet him!

I hope you are all having a wonderful Valentine's Day! Enjoy your weekend :)

No comments:

Post a Comment