Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Mark's 1st Valentine's Day

I'm getting a little sad that Mark's 1st's are about to be over. He's growing up so fast. We only have his 1st Birthday left to celebrate! I still can't believe he's about to be a year old.
Here's my precious little man on Valentine's day. He was sporting his 1st Valentine's tee and getting ready to go hang out with his Paw-Paw and Nana while me and Christopher had dinner. We hadn't been out in a while so it was fun, although very crowded!


He loves cell phones...

These pictures are of Mark and his friends at daycare the day before Valentine's day. They were celebrating with a class party. All they wanted to eat were the cupcakes :)



Mark and his class. He was watching his little friend pig out on some frosting :)



My little piglet chowing down! This is what he looked like when I walked in the door. It was hilarious.

His neighbor kept touching him and he didn't like it at all. They made up in the end so everything was great when we left that afternoon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment