Thursday, March 19, 2009

MARK'S 1ST BIRTHDAY PARTY!



This was the invitation I made for Mark's party. I love photoshop!
________________________________________________________________
Here they are...Mark's 1st birthday pictures :)



This was on the front door of the house (There were more decorations but I didn't want to bore you with the little details.)



I am 1!



Our family :)



Mark's very own little cake, that was actually huge!



The big jungle cake



Mark with Nana and Paw-Paw



Opening presents with Mommy



Mark's new bathtime tugboat. He loves this thing!



This was the only gift he opened himself. He was easily distracted.



He loved his cookie monster!



Playing with Paw-Paw



Digging in :)




My favorite picture!



All smiles!



Look at his belly...he was SO full.



He was so covered in cake he turned the bath water blue!

Hope you all enjoyed seeing Mark's very special day! Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment