Thursday, March 26, 2009

Zoo Atlanta

On March 17, 2009 (my Daddy's b-day!), Mark and I went to Zoo Atlanta with our friends Kasey and Lydia Edds. We had a blast and here are the pictures :) I posted a lot, so here goes!

Getting ready to see the zoo!


Pretty flamingos! There were a ton of these!


Gorilla having a snack.


Mark looking at the gorillas.


Posing with the gorilla family.


Mark was trying his hardest to get down and play with these animals at the petting zoo. When I knelt down to let him, he wasn't sure about Mr. sheep.


We are kangaroos!


Entering the Asian animals section.


Being silly! :)


My favorite picture of the day! We were in a living tree house.


Riding the kimono dragon.


Lion cub!


Me and Kasey. The kids were napping so we decided to have a little fun of our own :)


meerkat...like Timon from Lion King.


precious! He liked the elephants.


Elephant Mark!


My favorite animal of the day.


Elephant getting his snack.


All done! They did great all day, but finally gave it up :) Sweet babies!

No comments:

Post a Comment