Tuesday, October 12, 2010

2 1/2 years old!

Wow!  Where has the time gone?!  My sweet little boy is now 2 1/2 years old, and amazes me more and more everyday with how much he has learned in his short little life.  I still can't believe he will be 3 in March and be a big brother in January!  He is a great little helper around the house already, and talks about his sister all the time.  I have started getting more and more of her stuff out, and he asks all the time if it's for her.  I love how he already loves her.  It's going to be so sweet to see them interact!

His other milestones/likes as of now:
-His vocabulary is expanding everyday and literally repeats EVERYTHING we say!
-He is not completely potty trained, but is improving everyday.  He has a few (pee-pee) accidents here and there, but has yet to use the toliet for #2.  I know it will probably still be a while for that one.
-He still loves to play baseball, and is very good at catching.
-His favorite show to watch is Mickey Mouse Clubhouse still, but watches Barney and Dora at school.  He talks about those 3 shows all the time.
-He loves to watch Auburn and the Braves play, and always wants to know what is going on during the games.
-He is learning shapes and colors at school, and recognizes them when we are out places.

Those are just a few things that come to mind right now.  I have to say I'm a pretty proud Mommy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment