Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Fall favs!

Fall is one of my favorite times of the year for many reasons, but I just wanted to share a few with you!  When the weather starts to cool off I love snuggling up on the couch with a big bowl of homemade chili.  It's a prefect solution to the crisp, fall air!
Another favorite of mine is college football, more importantly Auburn football.  I shared in a post a while back how much I was ready for football, and it has been a great season so far.  We are doing so well, and I'm proud to say I'm an Auburn tiger :)
Fall leaves are one of the most beautiful sights.  I love to drive down the road and see all the trees starting to change colors.  God is a wonderful creator!
My most favorite activity about fall is going to the pumpkin patch!  It is especially fun when you have a child, and I love having this tradition with Mark.  Next year my little girl will be here, and I can't wait to take them together :)              
I'm trying a new pumpkin patch this year in Lafayette, AL, and I have heard that it is really cute.  Can't wait to go Saturday.  Hope everyone is having a good week.  Thank goodness it's halfway over ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment