Wednesday, March 30, 2011

2 months!

Alyssah had her 2 month check-up on March 25th and Dr. Carter said she looked great!  My little girl now weighs 11 lbs., 2 oz. and is 22 1/4 inches long.  She is in the 50th percentile in both.  She was such a trooper.  She got 4 shots and barely cried!  I was very proud ;)
She is smiling all the time now, and I love it!  She is starting to smile when she sees me, Mark, or Christopher.  It just melts my heart!  She loves her swing now, well the mobile at least.  She is content to watch it while she swings.  Sometimes she even smiles and coos at it.  She just started cooing this past week, and it is the cutest thing.  She is drinking 4 oz. of breast milk at each feeding at daycare and is in size 1 diapers.  I think that's about all of her milestones/stats for now.  She's growing and becoming more and more beautiful every day!

This was the day she had her check-up

ready for church

in one of my shirts from when I was little...it's so cute on her!

No comments:

Post a Comment