Friday, March 11, 2011

Mark's 3rd Birthday Party!

Mark before his birthday party!  He was so excited!
I have a 3 year old...wow!  My sweet little Mark turned 3 on March 4th.  We had his birthday party on Saturday, March 5th, and he had a blast.  This year we had it at McDonald's in Columbus.  I know he loves playing in the playplace, so I knew he would enjoy that.  I also didn't feel like doing a whole lot of work.  Selfish?...maybe but he loved his day anyway!  I thought I would have so much time to work on it since I was on maternity leave, but other things kept me busy.  The laundry never ended, baby Alyssah wanted to cuddle, cleaning was time consuming, etc.  Adjusting to having 2 children was hard, but I think I'm slowly getting the hang of it.  Okay, enough rambling!  I am so thankful for the 3 years we have had our Marky Mark.  He has taught me so much with his curiosity about the world around him, his sweet smile, and his loving nature.  I'm proud to be his Mommy!  I can't wait to see what this little boy accomplishes with his life.  Thank you to all of our family and friends that came to share his special day!  We love you all :)

Sweet love all dressed up for her brother's party!
Banner I had printed and colored...yes it took a while, but I like to color ;)
Cupcakes that I made.  They were pretty yummy!
Singing happy birthday...he was loving it!
Opening presents
At home with his gifts.  We have wonderful friends and family that love our little boy so much!  

No comments:

Post a Comment