Thursday, March 17, 2011

My 27th birthday

Well I am another year closer to 30...and loving it!  Life is great, and aging is part of it.  I have had a wonderful life these past 27 years and I look forward to another wonderful 27 more :)  I have a husband that loves me, a son who is the most handsome thing I have ever seen, and a daughter who couldn't be more gorgeous.  I don't think it gets much better!
This year our friends have been combining birthdays when possible for expense reasons.  It is much more fun to me anyway.  So there were 3 March birthdays in our group of friends which happen to be in the same week! (besides Mark's...we let him have his own!)  We celebrated being another year older this past weekend.  I enjoyed sharing my big day with 2 of my guy friends.  Let me add though that they are both older than me :)  Here are some pics from our cookout get together.  Thanks to all of our friends for making our night special!!!

me and my babies...this is so Mark's personality these days!

yummy cake :)

It was hard fitting these candles on or around the cake!

my "27" candles

March friends :)


No comments:

Post a Comment