Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Chris and Brandi Nicolais

My sister-in-law got married on November 5th, and it was a beautiful, fun-filled day.  This time Mark was the only one in it, so it was less stressful for me.  He did a great job being the ring bearer.  He's kind of a professional now-this was his third one and he's only 3! :)  The ceremony was gorgeous, and the reception was so fun!  We got to spend time with some dear friends and enjoy some family time.  Here are some of the pictures I took.  I can't wait to see their professional pictures.  I know they will be wonderful!
Sweet Alyssah

My adorable Marky Mark

Me and the hubs!  We never get pictures anymore...I'm always behind the camera!

My Mom-in-law and Sis-in-law

Me and the gorgeous bride

the kiddos...I think A was sleeping ;)

during the ceremony

beautiful cake...I loved the colors!

Me and my friend, Jess

1 comment:

  1. Such a fabulous event it was! Thanks for these photos. I can hardly wait for our special day now. I am sure that the ceremony is going to be picture perfect because we have hired the most renowned wedding planner for our day. The ceremony would be held at one of the beachside wedding venues NYC.

    ReplyDelete