Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Thankful 2011

I feel so very blessed this year. I have a precious little family, awesome friends, and an amazing family!  I can't wait to see what our next year has in store!  Mark and I made these cute little pilgrim hats (pictured above) the day before Thanksgiving.  They weren't as cute as the ones on Pinterest, but they were pretty yummy ;)  I like finding cute, new ideas for the holidays.

My sweet friends!  I'm very thankful for them...they rock :)

my beautiful daughter and Matthew

Taylor made Mark's night by letting him bowl with her!   I'm so glad to have this pretty girl as a new friend.  I feel like I've known her for years.

Mark and his Aunt Joo, who he adores ;)

Happy Thanksgiving from the most handsome boy I know :)

the Adams girls :)  

my crazy, wonderful babies!

I seriously have the most gorgeous girl on the planet!
Happy Thanksgiving from the Adams family! 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment