Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Janine and Dustin's wedding

Our sweet friends were married on October 22nd...yes I'm late getting this post up!  The day was so much fun.  This was the 1st wedding that I was in that I knew all the bridesmaids, so we had a blast :)  Marky Mark was the ring bearer and is now a pro at it.  He was also in my sister-in-law's wedding this past weekend.  More on that soon ;)  Here are a few pictures I took and some I borrowed from facebook.  Congrats to the newly weds and God bless your marriage!  Love you both!
My sweet little family!

Me and my gorgeous daughter!

Cutting the cake

1st dance :)

Janine and her girls (and boy) before the wedding

Just the girls!

Perfect :)

Sweet kiss

Gracie and Mark! These 2 were great sports all day!

And this is what happens when you think you can light a handful of sparklers at once....My face is priceless. haha

1 comment:

  1. I laugh at that last picture every time I see someone post or comment about it on facebook. Priceless indeed!

    ReplyDelete