Wednesday, July 28, 2010

1 week!

A week from today we will find out if we are having another little boy or a little girl! I cannot explain how impatient I am. For those of you who have children know that this day is very much anticipated. All the guessing will finally be over, and we can start preparing for this new little life. My mom is probably as anxious as I am...she's already bought some girl clothes. Hopefully it hasn't jinxed us, but they were so cute who could have refused ;)

I just pray that no matter the gender, baby is healthy and growing great. Please keep us in your prayers as this big day approaches! I'll be sure to announce the big news after phone calls are made, and we have our Revealing party with our close group of friends. Pictures of week 14 belly to come as well. God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment