Thursday, July 1, 2010

10 weeks!

I'm nearly 11 weeks pregnant and so ready for my 2nd trimester! I am so thankful to have a little baby inside of me, and I hate complaining about being sick....but it has been an awful week. Today is the best day I have had this week. I've puked several times this week and just been plain irritable. Hopefully 1 more week to go of this and it will be over. I'm definitely crossing my fingers!

We have finally decided on a boy and a girl name, so when we find out in August I will let the blogging world know. For now, it's my little secret. I do hope I'm having a girl, but having another boy will be just fine as well. Little boys are so much fun, and if I am having another boy I hope he loves me like Mark loves me. He's definitely a Momma's boy, not an annoying one though ;)

Here is my week 10 belly shot! Week 11 belly shots will be taken at the beach! Hope everyone enjoys their 4th :)




1 comment:

  1. Karah!! You are so cute pregnant!!
    I hope y'all are having fun at the beach!! :)

    ReplyDelete