Sunday, July 18, 2010

12 weeks and counting!

Here are my 12 week belly pictures! I am now 13 weeks pregnant, and feeling much better than the previous weeks. I still have moments of nauseousness, but they are better (THANK GOODNESS). I seem to have a regular appetite now, and getting more energy every day. I'm starting to feel like my old self, with an addition of a belly ;)
I am so ready to see my little baby at my next doctor's appointment. It cannot come soon enough. I'm also ready to start planning and getting ready for the little girl or guy. I won't have to much preparation if I'm having another boy, but it will still be fun to get his new bedding, etc. If I'm having a girl, I will have much to do. Luckily I still have lots of time!
I hope everyone has a great week!







No comments:

Post a Comment