Thursday, July 22, 2010

Hurry up!

So lately I have been so over summer, and very much ready for fall! There are so many things to look forward to and I would love to just fast forward ahead to September. There are a few things in August I'm looking forward to, but the rest of the month could quickly go by and I wouldn't care! August 4th is the big ultrasound day and hopefully the day we get to find out whether we will be welcoming a baby boy or girl into our family. This day is what I'm most excited for, although one other date is very special. The 21st is my hubby's 26th birthday and the day we move to our new apartment in Auburn :) Yay! Finally, I will live and work in the same town. I can't tell you how happy I am this day is coming! It's the little things :)

On to September... Who's ready for football season? I know I am! I work so much more during this time of year, but it is so much fun! You have to experience Auburn to know what I mean, but there is excitement and unity throughout the city during this time. War Eagle!


I love it, and I'm so glad my children will get to live and hopefully grow-up in this town. I didn't think I would ever want to raise my children in a college town, but it's not what I thought at first. I love Mark's daycare, and Auburn schools are amazing (so I've heard).

I am also looking forward to fall festivities like pumpkin carving, going to the pumpkin patch, Halloween, and Thanksgiving! Holidays are so much more fun when you have babies. We went to the pumpkin patch for the 1st time last year, and Mark wasn't too sure about it. I'm hoping this year he will love it and actually want to pick out a pumpkin this year!



I am also ready for some cooler weather and lots of family time. I'm not sure how we are going to spend our time during the holidays this year since we won't be living in the same city. We will have to spread time out wisely to be able to see everyone! Christmas has always been my favorite holiday, not b/c of gifts (which are nice), but b/c I just love being with family and doing things like making cookies for Santa and decorating the tree. I just love how homes feel so much warm and friendly during Christmas. It's just a happy time!


I know I have probably bore you all to death with my ramblings. Thanks for hanging in there if you are still reading :) Hope you all have a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. I too am looking forward to the fall. Like you said there are so many fun things to do in the fall. I do hope by then that we have jobs and our own place to live though! Thanks for posting Karah... I love reading your blog!
    Jen

    ReplyDelete