Sunday, September 18, 2011

Fall already?

I have been forgetting about blogging lately, but life has been crazy!  I can't believe Fall is already here and life continues to go by so quickly.  I wish I could slow it down just a little.  We have had a lot going on lately, but I wanted to catch up in pictures.  It seems to be the easiest and most fun way to do so :)  Here's are life lately...

Mark with his new lunchbox for school from Aunt Jess!

my kiddos :)  This was A's 1st time riding in a buggy!

Kick-off to football season (Fan day 2011)

Auburn family
sweet friends!

Christopher's 27th birthday party :)

Will you be my bridesmaid?  from Janine!  The big day is Oct. 22nd :)

My little boy's 1st day of preschool (3 1/2 years old)!

Just for fun

1st time she held her bottle :)
downtown Opelika. He loved this fountain!

pretty girl!

driving at Publix

charming fella-1st Auburn game of the season!

A's 1st Auburn game :)

eating at Loco's to watch the game

my little strawberry :)

War Eagle!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment