Thursday, September 22, 2011

Terrific Thursday!

I just wanted to share a song with yall that has been stuck in my head and constantly sung in my car these days :)  I can think of nothing better to be sung continuously to our Creator.  Hope you all love it as much as I do!  Have a terrifically, fantastic Thursday!

You are Great
 John Larson

How great is the love that you lavished on me, How infinite your majesty
You formed the mountains, You calmed the raging seas
And redeemed this heart in me.
You are great, Your mercies never fade, Your grace is all I need,
Forever, forever I will sing, You are great.
You are great, the Heavens boast your praise.  My heart has been set free.
Forever, forever I will sing, That you are great.
You are great.
You are great.
You are great.

"Let everything that has breath praise the LORD. Praise the LORD." Psalm 150:6



No comments:

Post a Comment